SPECIAL ISRAEL PACKAGE FOR 2019
Presented by: Israel Prayer Vision
PRICE: R22,500 for a 10 day tour
Places to visit
JERUSALEM: Old City, Mt of Olives, Upperroom, Gethsemane, Golgotha, Bethesda, Palace of Caiaphas, Pilate’s Judgement Hall, Promenade, Wailing Wall.
GALILEE: Nazareth, Tiberius, Sea of Galilea, Mt of Beatitutes, Capernaum, Beth Shean, Caesarea, Mt Carmel, Jordan River
DEAD SEA: Judean Wilderness, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea, Masada
We make use of two Airlines: EGYPT AIR & ETHIOPIAN AIR.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE:
- Return airline ticket via Cairo or Addis Ababa (Domestic flights your own responsibility)
- Accommodation in the Ministry House in Jerusalem
- One night hotel accommodation in Galilee
- Two meals per day: Breakfast and dinner
- Transport from and to the Airport as well as to all Biblical sites
- Entrance fees except the cable car to Masada (Optional) & City of David Tunnels
PAYMENT IS DONE IN TWO PARTS
- CASH PAYMENT OF R10,000 INTO OUR BANK ACC:
(This amount is for your airline ticket) R22,500 – R10,000 = R12,500 change to $
- CASH DOLLARS ($850) MUST BE BROUGHT WITH YOU TO ISRAEL ($1 = R14.50)
(This amount covers your costs in Israel)
PLEASE NOTE: We have no control over the Rand/Dollar situation. We trust that it will not fluctuate too much but if so we will have to adjust in order that you still bring the amount of $850
- Any date chosen on the High Season is $100 more on the total price ($950)
- BANK DETAILS: Israel Prayer Vision FNB Acc No: 620 189 35653
- Proof of payments must also be send to the office
- Please complete a registration form and email back to email@example.com
- Deposit of R3,500 must be paid with registration
- Balance of R6,500 can be paid simultaneously or a.s.a.p after the deposit
- A copy of your passport must also be send to the office by fax or email to ...... firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a copy of a provisional program.
- Changes can be done according to the current situation in Israel or if the group desires additional sites at own entrance fees. Special times of prayer will be allocated during the program in the prayer room of the Ministry House.
CONTACT AMANDA at 076 558 5101 (Whatsapp only) or AMANDA at email@example.com
Depart with flight from your country to Israel
Arrive in Tel Aviv. On arrival at Ben Gurion Airport you will be met by John & Amanda who will accompany you to Jerusalem. You travel through the valley of Ajalon where Joshua commanded the sun and moon to stand still and then through the Judean hills into Jerusalem where you will go directly to the Guest House. After a short time of rest, you will be introduced to Jerusalem from a beautiful viewpoint. On the "Promenade" you will overlook the biblical city of Jerusalem with the Mt of Olives, Mt Moriah and Mt Zion.
Today you will have a full day tour of the "Old City". Start on Mt Zion where you will visit the Upper room and the tomb of King David. Proceed through Zion’s Gate into the Armenian and Jewish Quarters. Enjoy some shopping and a discussion with an orthodox Jew regarding Jewish customs. You will walk on an ancient Roman street called “cardo” and then see the ruins of the walls in the time of Nehemiah. Continue to the Western Wall. To the Jews this is the most holy place in their religion and you will also have time to pray here. The day ends with a visit to the fruit and vegetable market “the shuuk”.
A special day of spiritual enrichment. Today we follow in the footsteps of Jesus during those last few days before His crucifixion. We have early morning prayer in the garden of Gethsemane after which we proceed to the palace of the high priest - Caiaphas. Then onto Pilate’s Judgment Hall, this is where Jesus was flogged for our diseases. From here we walk the way He walked to Golgotha and the Garden Tomb. Here we will have communion together to celebrate the EMPTY TOMB !
Today we leave for Galilee. We travel to Joppa, the ancient port city at the Mediterranean Sea. From here we also view the modern city of Tel Aviv. Our journey continues to the ruins of the Roman city Caesarea. Continue to Mount Carmel where we are reminded of the "Fire of God" just like Elijah. We also view the city of Haifa, Israel’s main harbor city and the valley of Armageddon. Then on to Nazareth where Jesus grew up. We end our journey at the city of Tiberius where we will overnight in a hotel.
We will start with prayer on the Mt of Beatitudes before we enjoy a wonderful boat-trip on the Sea of Galilee. We then visit the ruins of Capernaum where Jesus did most of His miracles. The day ends at the Jordan river where there will be opportunity for those who wish to have a baptism of rededication. After this we start our journey back to Jerusalem via Beth Shean, through the desert. We view Jericho on the way.
This morning you have the option to visit the Holocaust Museum – history of the Jews - or take an archeological tour of the ancient city of David (additional fee). In the afternoon we will visit the pools of Bethesda where you will enjoy beautiful singing in the ancient Crusader church and then on to the Mt of Olives for a view from the eastern side of the city.
Today we spent the day at the Dead Sea. We have an amazing encounter in the Judean wilderness and then travel pass the caves at Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. After this we stop at Ein Gedi - where David hid from Saul and then onto the Dead Sea where we will have the experience of floating in the Sea. On our way back we will visit Masada, where the Jews tried to escape from the Romans. (Cable car fee not included)
This morning you will be taken to the airport for your journey back home. Those from South Africa will travel via Cairo. You have a choice of an afternoon tour in Cairo (additional cost of $40 p.p.) or just going to the hotel to rest. In the evening you will be taken back to the airport for your late night flight back to South Africa.
Arrive back home after a wonderful experience in the land of the Bible!